We will be following guidelines set forth by the Province of Alberta in their Step 2 Restriction Changes. At the C2, these changes come into effect on Wednesday, March 3, 2021. All other restrictions remain in place.
For full information on the province’s Covid-19 health measures and restrictions, please click here.
Starting March 3 the Bonnyville C2 will be offering:
LOW INTENSITY FITNESS TRAINING
- Unsupervised, low-intensity exercise including weightlifting, fitness equipment, stretching, and golf simulator use is allowed by appointment only
- 1 Hour Appointments are available Monday-Friday 6:00am-8:00am & 1:30-9:30pm and Saturday 8:00am-6:00pm
- Walking Track is available by appointment [for walking only] during Facility Hours
- Please call the Welcome Desk at 780-812-3400 for details and to book appointments
HIGH INTENSITY FITNESS TRAINING
- High Intensity training including running, spin, HIIT, and heavy weightlifting is by appointment only with a C2 Certified Personal Trainer. Please call Victoria at 780-815-4427 for fitness Personal Training/Group Training bookings
- Arenas and AECOM Field House remain available for training bookings
- Change Rooms are available
- Cardio Room remains closed
- Masks must be worn when in the fitness facilities including the gym, walking track, and in the Change Rooms
- A minimum of 3m distance must be maintained between guests
- Individual Gym users may purchase a Daily Pass, a discounted 10 Punch Pass, or may choose to re-activate their C2 Membership
FITNESS CENTRE Monday – Friday: 6:00am – 9:30pm / Saturday: 8:00am – 6:00pm / Sunday: Closed
GENERAL FACILITY Monday – Friday: 6:00am – 9:30pm / Saturday: 8:00am – 9:00pm / Sunday: 8:00am – 8:00pm
These updated restrictions include the need for self-regulation and we ask for your cooperation in adhering to the guidelines. Please speak to our friendly staff if you have questions or for more details.
See you soon!!