The health, safety and well-being of our members, guests, tenants and staff is always a top priority of the Bonnyville & District Centennial Centre. After weighing our options under the new provincial health actions, and in order to continue to provide services and programs to the community in the least-disrupted way possible, we will be implementing the Restrictions Exemption Program.
Starting at 6:00am on Monday, September 20:
- Everyone entering the Bonnyville & District Centennial Centre for all programs, services, or events will be required to show proof of vaccination, proof of medical exemption, or a negative rapid test result* (children under 12 are exempt).
- Masks must be worn at all times unless engaged in physical activity. Physical distancing is required.
- Fitness facilities and fitness programs (including fitness classes) will operate with mask and physical distancing mandate in place. Masks may be removed while engaging in physical activity.
- Social gatherings will be allowed with a maximum of 10 people.
- For youth organized sports: please consult with your local association for details.
*As per AHS/Province of Alberta Guidelines: www.alberta.ca/covid-19-public-health-actions.aspx