As the hub of the community, we want to ensure the health, safety and well-being of all facility users and the community as a whole.
The Bonnyville and District Centennial Centre will be following all Provincial enhanced public health measures, and starting Friday, November 27, 2020, the following measures will take effect –
The following activities are allowed with restrictions:
- Public Skating – a maximum of 10 skaters will be allowed on the ice, and all skaters must pre-book their spot
- Ice Bookings and Field House Bookings – limited to immediate family/same household
- Fitness Centre/Gym – restricted to a maximum of 15 guests at any time. Pre-booking of spots is required during peak hours: 6:00am-8:00am and 5:00pm-9:00pm Monday through Friday.
- Fitness Studio and Cardio Room – restricted to a maximum of 5 guests at any time
- Indoor Track – restricted to a maximum of 10 guests at any time
- Fitness Change Rooms – open with a maximum of 6 guests at one time
- Movies – restricted to a maximum of 15 guests
- Outdoor Skating Rink – restricted to a maximum of 10 guests at any time. Lights are on Monday-Friday 6am-midnight, Saturday & Sunday 6am-10pm
- Outdoor Skate Shack (when opened) – restricted to a maximum of 4 guests at any time. Open Monday-Friday 6am-midnight, Saturday & Sunday 6am-10pm
*Please note that these details are subject to change at short notice
The following are NOT allowed:
- All Sports and Team Activities
- Group Fitness Classes
New C2 Facility Hours:
- Monday to Friday: 6:00am to 9:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Sunday: 8:00am to 4:00pm
Other Important Information:
- Facemasks are required in all public areas of the facility. They may be removed by anyone actively participating in a fitness activity or while eating or drinking.
- All C2 guests must complete a health screening checklist at the Welcome Desk.
- All public health guidelines and physical distancing requirements must be followed.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell
Above all else – stay safe, stay healthy, and be kind