Mandatory restrictions announced May 4, 2021, will affect the Bonnyville & District Centennial Centre.
Effective at 11:59 pm on May 9:
- All indoor sport, performance and recreation activities for youth and adults are prohibited.
- Indoor fitness and recreation facilities must close, including for 1-on-1 training.
What this means for the C2:
- Personal Training sessions and any other one-on-one training sessions will no longer be available past May 9 until further notice.
- The Bonnyville Farmers’ Market will be allowed to continue with some capacity restrictions until further notice.
- Happy House Daycare will continue to operate – please contact them directly at 780-815-4488 for details.
- Our operational hours will change effective Monday, May 10.
Full details on government restrictions are here: https://www.alberta.ca/enhanced-public-health-measures.aspx