*Update to weekend hours made on July 4, 2020
“We’re excited” is an understatement! We have been given the go-ahead to open our doors, & we look forward to having you back! We’ll be reopening our doors on Monday, June 15 after being mandated to close due to COVID-19 on March 17.
We will be re-opening on Monday June 15, at 6am and memberships will be reactivated at that time.
Hours will be:
- Monday through Friday: 6:00am to 8:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8:00am to 3:00pm*
With the Government’s mandated requirements, we initially will be operating at a limited capacity of 15 guests in the Wellness Centre and 5 guests in the Cardio Room at any given time. The Fitness Studio will remain closed for now. The Wellness Centre will have pre-reserved, booked spots weekday mornings during prime times – from 6am-7am and 7am-8am, and again in the evening from pm5-6pm, 6pm-7pm and 7pm-8pm. The Wellness Centre will be closed from 1pm-2pm, Monday through Friday, for thorough cleaning. All other hours will be on a first come-first served basis.
What you can expect:
- Access to the Wellness Centre, Walking Track and Field House
- Health screening for all visitors
- Change rooms will be unavailable
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell
- Social distancing remains in effect
To Reserve your weekday Workout Spot, please call our Welcome Desk at 780-812-3400.
We look forward to seeing you soon!