We’re excited about changes we have in the works and we want to share the details with you –
Happening right now!! The Fitness Studio in Room 243 on the second floor has been moved into the current Centre Ice Lounge. This means three things:
- The Centre Ice no longer serves food, but will continue to offer bar/refreshment service on Bonnyville Pontiacs home game nights through the end of the 2018-19 season. This space will also act as a fitness class studio and will be separated by pipe and drape. Please know that sharing of the space is temporary until renovations on the VIP SUITE are complete (see below).
- The Fitness Studio is now located in the Centre Ice. Fitness mirrors will be installed soon. Until the end of the 2018-19 Bonnyville Pontiacs season, this will be a space for fitness classes on non-game nights, and continue to serve as a lounge on home game nights. This is temporary until renovations on the VIP SUITE are complete (see below).
- The former Fitness Studio in Room 243 will house the brand-new, state-of-the-art golf simulator. The golf simulator will be installed in February, 2019.
Happening for the 2019-2020 Bonnyville Pontiacs Season:
- The VIP Suite will be transformed into a modern lounge with TVs, large arena viewing areas, drink rails, and easy access to the RJ Lalonde Arena.
- A handy drink rail will be installed behind the last row of arena seating on the west end of the RJ Lalonde Arena
- The RJ Lalonde Arena will have improved accessibility when the ramp is replaced with a wheelchair lift.
We ask for your understanding and patience as we work toward making the C2 better for everyone.