We’re excited about changes we have in the works and we want to share the details with you –
Happening right now!! The Fitness Studio in Room 243 on the second floor has been moved into the current Centre Ice Lounge. This means three things:
- The Centre Ice no longer serves food, but will continue to offer bar/refreshment service on Bonnyville Pontiacs home game nights through the end of the 2018-19 season. This space will also act as a fitness class studio and will be separated by pipe and drape. Please know that sharing of the space is temporary until renovations on the VIP SUITE are complete (see below).
- The Fitness Studio is now located in the Centre Ice. Fitness mirrors will be installed soon. This space will also act as a lounge on Bonnyville Pontiacs home game nights, and will be separated by pipe and drape. Please know that sharing of the space is temporary until renovations on the VIP SUITE are complete (see below).
- The former Fitness Studio in Room 243 will house the brand-new, state-of-the-art golf simulator. The golf simulator will be installed in February, 2019.
Happening for the 2019-2020 Bonnyville Pontiacs Season:
- The VIP Suite will be transformed into a modern lounge with TVs, large arena viewing areas, drink rails, and easy access to the RJ Lalonde Arena.
- A handy drink rail will be installed behind the last row of arena seating on the west end of the RJ Lalonde Arena
- The RJ Lalonde Arena will have improved accessibility when the ramp is replaced with a wheelchair lift.
We ask for your understanding and patience as we work toward making the C2 better for everyone.